Saturday, November 28, 2009

Guess where I'm going tomorrow!!!


Can you quess from the first 3 pictures!!!!!








NEW YORK CITY
SHOPPING AND SIGHTSEEING
Can you tell I'm excited





  Macy's - the World's largest store
Ground Zero
Rockefeller Center
Times Square
People watching
and I'd like to ride the subway
Eat somewhere special
We leave at 6:30 in the morning,
and shop till we drop
Were taking a bus, a bunch of us gals
It should be FUN, FUN
I have my camera ready,  hope to get a lot of pictures
Blessings~Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like lots of FUN...hope you have a BLAST...also hope you find lots of goodies!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! I've always wanted to go to the city during Christmas time. Hope you have a great time and take lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow...I've never been to NY this time of the year...I'm sure it will be mind boggling! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy....!

    Looking forward to pics.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE usually go up every Thanksgiving but not this year. That is our home town so we know the excitement you will feel when you get there. NY is certainly a wonderful place all year but it is so magical this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Angels who have left a part of their wings