Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can you smell the Flowers

I think I smell the flowers, Oh I want to believe that so much

It is muddy and gross in New England this time of year. 
 It is brown, everywhere, believe me there is NO green anywhere, maybe in the Pine trees and even that is not very pretty right now.
So I am  going to enjoy these beautiful tulip pictures and dream of Spring, getting outside
watching the first buds appear and the grass starting to turn green
I can't wait, it's been a long cold, snowy, icy winter







All at once now, lets think SPRING
Blessings~Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    I love your blog. I needed your post the flowers just keep me thinking about spring. I can't wait anymore.
    The Swedish Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is amazing... so happy to have found you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was a long cold winter for everyone this year. I think spring is finally here though, at least it is here. And I'm so enjoying it. I hope it's warm and sunny for you.
    Your blog is beautiful!

    Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl,
    I just discovered your blog this morning, and I really like what you've created! I linked to you at The Covered Porch to share some images...hope that's ok by you. And yes, spring is in the air! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Angels who have left a part of their wings