Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help the People of Haiti



Please do what you can to help the Haitians. At a minimum, please text the word “Haiti” to 90-999 to donate $10 dollars to the American Red CrPowerful words.

You can click on this link, it will bring you to the Red Cross

http://www.redcross.org/portal/site/en/menuitem.94aae335470e233f6cf911df43181aa0/?vgnextoid=1782005e7cb26210VgnVCM10000089f0870aRCRD

I sent a text message, and donated my $10.00, and my husband donated $10.00
Now it's your turn, it only takes a few minutes, we can surely afford to donate $10.00
If everyone does it, imagine all the help these people will get

Blessings~Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this horrific tragedy. I hope everyone in the blogger world will do a post calling for humanity and help for these poor people. Even when we have all moved on as we did with Katrina, the people of Haiti will have insurmountable hurdles ahead of them for the most basic needs. This would be impossible for us here in our country. Can you imagine how it is for the poorest country?

    Blessings to you,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart and passion for things that matter. Thank you.
    Debi @ Garden Party

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it so easy for me to do my part this morning. I went from your site and clicked on the Red Cross and donated. Thank you for posting this reminder.
    My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Haiti.... now my dollars too (which seems so small, but we must remember those dollars add up.)
    Hugs,
    Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like I am reading the right person here. I would love the link to Best Friends as well. I already donated to United Animal Nations (UAN) who are probably collaborating efforts with other animal welfare groups in Haiti. It hurts too much to think about it. I wish there was more we could do than just send money - even though I know its what they need and more people would just be in the way - Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Angels who have left a part of their wings