Sunday, August 30, 2009

Good night my child

GOOD NIGHT MY CHILD
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"
~Elizabeth Stone~
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets
So love the people who treat you right
Forget about those who don't
Believe everything happens for a reason
If you get a chance take it. If it changes your life for the better let it
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it"
I love you with every breath that I take
Be strong, be positive, believe and you will find the truth and the way
We may not be together right now, but we will again, I promise you that
"The truth will set you free"
I LUV YOU

2 comments:

  1. that is indeed true! The truth does set you free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you love animals....you know I do too. I love that you love dogs....and that you love cats and have 6 of your own. LOVE THAT. I think we are kindred spirits. And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Angels who have left a part of their wings